Welcome to the 2016/17 Cricket Season
The Cricket Club would like to welcome Darryl Hogan senior head coach. Darryl comes with vast experience over many years at Prospect Cricket Club. He has played every grade of cricket there. We are sure with Darryl's professionalism we will see our club progress through the grades. We wish him all the success that he deserves.
We have four Senior Teams in the ATCA Competition this Season 2016 - 2017:
- A - Two Day side, A3 Grade
- B - Two Day side, C3 Grade
- C - One Day side, Div L05 Grade
- Senior Cricket Coach - Darryl Hogan - 0409 655 840
- Cricket Manager - Kym Flanagan - 0439 701 022
- Cricket Secretary - Craig Loader 0458 529 509
- A Grade Captain - Jason Mordaunt
- B Grade Captain - Rob Wells
- C Grade Captain- Justin White
Pre-Season Training 2017/18
To be advised - Watch this space
Training Schedule and Requirements
- Please wear a white shirt
- Leave time for Dinner & Drinks afterwards!
- Bring your Partners & Children - ALL WELCOME!
We keep subs as low as possible. Subs help to cover Match Balls, Insurance, Umpires, Oval Hire, Afternoon Teas etc. It hurts everyone at the Club if you don't contribute... So Please do the right thing.
There are 2 Options:
- $330 upfront - Must be paid in full by the First Game
- $25 per week - Pay the Captain on Match Day
- Club Shirts (Compulsory) - New Shirts are $35 each and available behind the Bar.
A Grade Players Must wear the 2016/17 Shirt with the Sponsor's Logo.
- Trousers - Plain white cricket trousers
- Hats - Club Caps (available to buy over the Bar $20 each), or a floppy white hat
- Spikes are recommended for turf games
We want your ideas and involvement ... Any funds we raise this year go straight back into the Cricket Club. All fundraising ideas welcome.
Our goal for the Gepps Cross Cricket Club this year is simple:
- Play good cricket - and win some games
- Make everyone welcome - Players, Family and Supporters
- Have a whole lot of fun!
Our success this year depends entirely on your involvement, enthusiasm and commitment.
So don't sit back...be part of your Club!
Good luck for the Season ahead!